For the best results:
- Use Vector artwork
- Upload vector artwork in one of the following formats: PDF, EPS or SVG.
- Avoid Raster artwork
- Avoid raster artwork such as JPGs and PNGs, however if used ensure 300DPI and large in size.
- Convert text to outlines
- Ensure any text used within your vector design is converted to outlines.
- Text size
- Keep text at 7pt or higher and 14pt or higher on fabric products.
- Intricate design details & Line weight
- Avoid intricate design details that are likely to fill in. Avoid lines less than 0.5pt.
- Embedded linked images
- Please ensure all images are embedded and not linked within your file.
- Visible Branding Area
- If shown, this line represents the edge of the 3mm bleed applied to the product.
- Safe Margin
- If shown, keep any important text or logos within this area.
Monotone or Colour Artwork:
- Monotone artwork
- Please upload your design in Black & White, you can then change the print colour using our online tool
- Colour artwork
- Please upload your design with a CMYK profile.